All of us can be a hero.A hero is not only the person who has a supernatural power , it can be a normal people like Andres Bonifacio.The hero that we are calling is the one who saving our life , strong and brave.
For me , I considered my mother as my hero because she sacrifices her own life for me.She makes me smile and comport me every time when I was sad , she always telling me "be strong" when I am weak enough to face my problems in life and she always guide me to be a better person , and when I'm crying you always wipe my tears and you said "tahan na anak".You always lighten up my world when I was on a dark hours.Even though I am frisky child , I've appreciated the thing you did to me
to make sure that I am in good.Thank God for giving me a mother like her.
My mother Rowena Villanueva is the one and only hero of my life.What ever problems I have , still here for me mother. I love you so much.Thank you for all.My mother , My hero!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment